Here are six tips to prepare for RRB exam:
1. Keep a thorough grip on the syllabus and all the subjects such as Mathematics, General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Science and Reasoning Ability.
2. Focus on quantitative aptitude section which includes formulae.
3. Stay updated on current affairs at national and international level.
4. Solve as many previous year question papers as possible
5. Look for tips and tricks to to simplifying lengthy calculations.
6. On reasoning, solve questions related to analogy and classification, direction test, series, coding-decoding, blood relations and calendar.